– Install 2no Insulated Roller Shutter Doors on hangar building.
– Customer requested doors to be coated in Heritage Green.
– Door is operated by 3Phase Direct Drive Motor.
Work In Brief
– Door delivered from our workshop, to site by Yorkshire haulage company Brownridge Transport.
– Fox Doors installed angles, bracket plates and barrel using scissor lift equiptment.
– They then started feeding in the curtain, bundle by bundle.
– Doors we successfully wired and Commissioned.
– To finish off, we installed flashings. Coated in the same heritage finish to cap off the cavitys and soffits.
– Brush strips were also installed at high level to prevent birds from flying into the building.